Wednesday, 31 March 2010

little pink blanket

AM FREAKING OUT OVER NOTHING WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

Have been on hair-trigger recently. Not very good.

English peetee and lunch with Nicolette tomorrow. My wallet is malnourished ehheh.

Haven't attended a single study block at all this week. Monday was SAs, Tuesday was Friday timetable, which was Physics prac (which isn't study, it's play hehehehe), Philo, ICT, Lit (which was spent doing SRI) and Assembly, then today was spent at Dunman Sec for postponed match, got back in time for another Physics prac and CLE.

Oh well not complaining about slack week ^.^

Hi Lynfoochuan are you free on Friday and can I pick your brain for Math again ^.^

Googled my name for fun, and realised that pretty much everything that turns up is negative D: (please don't google my name after you read this. looking through the results actually feels quite crap)

I have huuuuuuge eyebags. I bet they're the cause of the 'evil eye look' Mel was talking about yesterday while waiting for the rain to stop eheh.

Sleeeepyy. Gonna import all the photos from camera and make sure my bittorrent files aren't stuck, then go crash. Perhaps I shall switch on the aircon tonight :DD

Backfocusing's a bane.

No comments: