Omgg the quotation for the room came in, and it's super expensive D: Like, 5k++ for the bookshelves alone D: So much for my dream of having a library when I get my own house, unless I get some crazy high-paying job.
I'm still here because my hair's not dry yet hehe. Only went to bathe at about 10.30, after Lyn went back :D
Have been doing a lot of reading on my mother's Touch haha. Convenient, and she doesn't bring it to work anyway ;D
Spent the day with Lyn today! Met her at Plaza Sing after lunch with Nicolette, she can get lost on the way from the MRT to there, gosh. Walked around from place to place for so long my shoulder was aching from carrying my bag ;D
Then we went home, did Math and other homework while drinking too many packets of ice lemon tea, had tomyam for dinner and crapped.
I like quiet, happy days like today ^.^
Hurhur I am Thinking of Something but I'm still Thinking about it ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment