Saturday, 6 March 2010

are you going to scarborough fair?

Suddenly I'm listening to that song over and over again :)

Founder's Day today, went to school real early, but didn't really do anything, apart from throw balloons all the way at the end of it. Hehe that's Quek with her gay hat, but without her gay-er nose ;D

Our class was placed in a terrible position, right on top of the stage, so we couldn't see anything apart from the people sitting opposite us. In the end I squeezed in with the 211 people, so I could take proper photos hehe. Most of my photos are of the audience though.

Used the 70mm-300mm for the first time today. The range is crazy, I could have gone up to the fourth floor and taken photos comfortably. Anyway, was standing on the bridge again, and I've got a ton of photos of colourful shirts. Think I'll reserve it for school functions when I have a confirmed zero chance of getting close, 300mm is at the super-specialised end.

Yien and I got bored somewhere halfway and we ended up stalking people using my camera (lots of people sleeping)/finding five people from different houses sitting together (we found 4 groups ;D)

Don't have any photos of the people near me, didn't want to keep changing lenses. So all I have are faraway people hehe.

It's quite strange to wave to someone across the amphi, because they're such small people in a big crowd.

Haha Cat :D 'I was waving to you for like five minutes and you didn't see me!'
Later on I saw Jinghan and she saw me and we laughed and I took a picture and we laughed again xD

Hoho playing with the layout of the photos xD

The cupcakes were real nice hehe :D After the celebrations were over, loaned my camera to Alicia and Jueying for their English PT and went to shoot.

Am storing my camera+lenses in the drybox now, since I've just opened the zoom lens. (It says 'ultrasonic' on the cap, and my father was saying maybe it focuses using ultrasound. Which sounds about there, since I can't imagine auto-focusing so far away using just light :D) Need to learn how to use the silica gel ehheh.

1 comment:

ruitong said...

omg your senior is like next to my senior :/