Friday, 26 March 2010

recidivism

Cheem word of the day ehheh xD Was playing hangman with Tamisha and Jiaqi and Yixuan while waiting for the debate. Heard it a couple of times in someone's speech too.

(it looks like c division somewhere there hehe)

Applies to me. I keep forgetting something or delaying something until it's too late, then as a result everything goes haywire rawr :P Am terrified something like that will happen.

So sick of Philo, everything seems so superficial. Totally paying 100% attention in all the other classes though ;D Slacked enough last term. Hurhur Physics prac with water and overflowing beakers xD

Went back with Lyn today, because I was at her school for JGs and she was helping out for some Drama Night or something :D

You people aren't real, how many times dyou need to visit the doublechamps photo! O.O I bet at least 80 of the views are repeat views. At the very least (and the next reaction will be to go check the photo views right) OKAY STOP KAYPOH-ING ALR.

Gonna sleep early tonight!

//(am lol-ing at marvin's email address hahahaha wth! xD)

No comments: