I guess that Invisible Guest, No. 3, who visited on March 21 2010, 21:08, is Nicolette Foo ;D
Training today. Wasn't wonderful for me. Am real glad that I did do some running, though.
To do (in order of importance/urgency):
Two zuowen
History AA
Commonwealth Essay
Mug for Geog SA
Geog AA
Two yuwenlianxi
All those Math worksheets
All those other subject worksheets
Several zuoye
Three jianbao
All to be done by this week. Some by tomorrow, some by Wednesday, some by Thursday.
Moral of the story: Hand in homework on time. Or don't go overseas. Choose either.
Bye. Gonna go study in the living room now.
//I love my aunt's home-made ice-cream <3 brown sugar makes everything taste nicer, rather than plain white sugar
//Ben and Jerry's free cone day tomorrow! Hehehehe who wants to go with me! ;D
2 comments:
hahahaha O: why me! i can't remember when i last visited your lj heh. anyway okay back to zuowen aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh lets die. teacher, we drowned in homework.
haha because you're the only invisible guest in the last day xD
died of papercuts :/ or electrocution.
but then we'd die not knowing cap results! D:
Post a Comment