Friday, 19 March 2010

lucky to be coming home again

HI I WILL BE IN SINGAPORE IN ABOUT 26 HOURS EXCITEDD :DD

Not that WA hasn't been pretty nice and everything, but I DO LIKE TO BE HOME.

It's real dry I can feel myself peeeeeling all over. My hair's like a bush now, especially when I tie it up yucks. IT'S COLD TOO AHH. I wake up in the morning freezing to death and I don't want to get out of the bed hehe. Although okay that's near Margaret River and pretty much more down south from here (in my aunt's house in Perth now TYPING A LOT QUICKER heh)

My calves are achingggg. (Does this mean I've run my ass off enough at the farmstay? :P There wasn't much else to do because a) there was no internet and b) it was too cold to sit around and c) running keeps you warm and d) I always go back into the cottage with a dry shirt, no matter how hard I've been running, it's just so dryy) And the road's real hilly.

I want to go to Jewel Cave! D: or maybe one of the Tasmanian caves. One day I will go, and maybe I will drag someone with me ;D I was ready to scream when my camera battery died just at the entrance to Lake Cave, but then I probably wouldn't have been able to take anything without a tripod, anyway :P Was staring reaaal hard at a super nice photo they were selling outside, but, too expensive :( Love Alex Bond postcards though.

Bought chocolates at Margaret River Chocolate Company! :DD Am dying to open them hehe.But I will excersie Self Restraint and wait until we get back heh.

AND I AM REAL SAD, one of the peacocks in the farm 3e were staying at decided to strut this morning, then just as I'd aimed and was about to take a photo, IT LET ITS TAIL FEATHERS DOWN T.T And I was -so- -close- DD:

Hehe on the way back here I was looking out the window and I saw twenty-four netball courts. Twenty-four. O.O Now I'm wondering what they need twenty-four netball courts for.

Have been having really strange (or just clear) dreams lately! Hehe maybe the effect of cold and lotsa running xD

Hehe am taking very long to blog 'cause I'm chatting + looking at fb photos xD

Saw some Sports School people at the Fremantle market, wonder what they were doing there o.o

I have a lot of peacock/duck/sheep/alpaca/fireplace/really just a lot of peacock photos in my camera hehe. My brother's a real chicken, he feeds animals from behind my sister's back.

HELLO SINGAPORE I AM GONNA LAND IN 25 HOURS TIME! :D have missed training and friends :) (don't really miss food 'cause almost every meal's been homecooked ;D)

OKAY BYE GOTTA BATHE+MY GRANDMOTHER WANTS TO GO CASINO AND DRAG ALL OF US TO WAIT FOR HER OUTSIDE :)

HI HOME :) HI TRAINING AND FRIENDS AND HOMEWORK AND PTS AND AAS AND LACKOFSLEEP AND SWEAT AND WARMTH, I HAVE MISSED YOU.

(and btw xinhui you are totally out of my blowfishpopper top10 chart now! ;D)

No comments: