Actually, Kukup felt a lot like a waste of time, we spent more time in the bus than anywhere else. The only things I remember about trip are the kelongs(and snakes and jellyfishes and mudskippers and cat and dog and funny wooden poles), the lunch, and, of course, the bus rides. Out of the ten or so hours we were out of the school, maybe six of them were spent on the bus o.o It took two hours to get to the kelongs, another two hours to the YoYo mart thingo, and I stopped timing after that. But probably one to one-and-a-half to lunch, and another one-to-one-and-a-half back to school because we were on the highway then.
Got to school early in the morning 'cause my mother fetched me. Haha our entire batch, minus Boh, went to Kukup today! But she was there early in the morning too because of her school bus xD So we were all sitting around, off to the side of the foyer doing nothing in particular, and it just felt happy :) Went with 206, along with Choo and Malini. Then Saby joined us, although she was supposed to go with 207, but everyone else who was supposed to go with 207 all didn't turn up, so she pleaded being lonely to Ms Wong and asked to join 206 xD
I loved looking out the window while the bus was on the back-roads rather than the highway, there was always something interesting to see. I'd never get bored of watching the houses flash by, they're all so different. There was this hugehuge majestic mansion, complete with private pool about as big as the pool downstairs, playground, elaborate greenery and security out in the middle of nowhere, and the next moment it was run-down shacks made of rusted metal. Then there were soso many long dirt paths that seem to lead straight into the horizon, I wanted to get off and slowly stroll along them.
The scenery's always changing, compared to on the highway, when all you see is trees, more trees, and perhaps some neatly-ordered plantations. All that vegetation ever seems to do is screen the rest of the country from the highway, that all that exists on the highway are roads and painted lines. I spent most of the time on the highways on the iPod, or reading. Finished Magic's Pawn that Yien lent me, gonna return it tomorrow. Caught up on sleep too, when I got too tired to watch scenery :P
Tried playing around with lens flare since it was so bloody bright today, but haven't finished uploading the photos yet, so I've no idea if they were successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment