Thursday, 25 March 2010

tomorrow is FRIDAY

I am feeling kinda stressed, kinda excited, kinda relieved, kinda pissed off, kinda happy, kinda lost, kinda worried, kinda impatient, kinda fail, and very tired. With lots of different reasons ;) Haha my brain feels very kaleidoscopic now.

Hohum.

Lists make me feel productive and organised, even if they aren't really lists of much.

Agh none of the new sec1s own fbts :P

My shirt totally changed colour during training today. I've never been happier to change into blouse.

I -still- owe Amanda her PE shirt and Roy her culottes. And I can't remember who owes me PE shirts now, but if you do, PLEASE RETURN THEM :D I'm gonna run out of them very soon.

I'm always very Amused at the end of Thursday recesses hehe. Everyone's all scrambling to change out of PE before Ms Seah comes and bans the cupboards. Today we were Just In Time ;D

Time to go be even more productive. First I will go bathe though :D

1 comment:

samanthanghui said...

I own okay! Lol just that they were lime green): NOT MY FAULT.