Monday, 8 March 2010

sometimes that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand

Gonna keep telling myself that.

EW YUCK I JUST FOUND A DEAD LIZARD STUCK TO MY FOOD CUPBOARD OMGG D:

My sister's like a magnet for major accidents or something :( now her right arm's in a cast 'cause she fell from the playground and they can't tell whether the bruising is a fracture or just bruising :((

FINALS TOMORROW ARE YOU EXCITED! hehehehe :D We have super few supporters 'cause of LJ :P Stupid LJ schedule. BUT OKAY IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Ahh wth, we're supposed to have groupings for the Kukup trip and I don't even know which class I'm going with on Thursday?! Shit what if I get stuck with some group I barely know and end up being super extra and nothing-to-do the whole day :( Brr. Maybe I'll find solace in my camera.

Haven't replied to my mortal in a long time, guilty :( mhmm will somehow find time during LJ to write and post to her!

Phone's running out of money, too many smses :/ Maybe I should consider a plan.

Was about to go prepare ice for tomorrow, then I realised my fridge is about as full of ice as it cal get already, without leaving ice cubes lying around in the freezer.

It'dve been nice if my parents had at least remembered that tomorrow's finals, rather than asking if there were even finals for zonals when I tell them I'll be out the whole day. Making mountains out of molehills.

Had a very ironical conversation the other day :P Hehehehe.

Gotta remember to get Yien's book from the class tray tomorrow! I'm terrified someone will take it or something D: Gotta remember to bring the camera tomorrow, too. Eggciting. Won't bring the zoom lens, though.

WHOOSH gonna go cut my nails now, before I forget that too ;D

ALL THE WAY RAFFLES!

No comments: