Sunday, 7 March 2010

you'd better make it count, 'cause you can't get it back

AHH CAN'T POOL RECOVERY BE RESCHEDULED TO NEXT NEXT SATURDAY OR SOMETHING :(

Must take a bazillion photos okay :(

I'm super tired, i think having your period kills your stamina, just came back from Jurong. Maybe I will cut my hair short, I'm tired of it going over my head and whacking my eyes.

Not gonna have to wake up early tomorrow!~ Am celebrating big time ahahah. Class is supposed to have Monday and Thursday totally free, but there's training on Monday and Tuesday's Kukup trip was rescheduled to Thursday. Anyway that's good, since it means my LJ week schedule isn't quite as messed-up as it could be ^.^

GOODNIGHT gonna go sleep some more after sleeping more than twelve hours yesterday HEHE :D

//Uploaded Founder's day photos! :D Haha all the --> facing photos are mostly taken by Elaine/Marissa, then the <-- facing ones are mostly taken by me. Then the KS Chee ones are more Marissa than me ;D

I want to get a Carrie Underwood album, love her songs :/

4 comments:

craa. said...

changing the colour of your text is totally overridden by LEAVING IT IN THE PARAGRAPH, henghwee -.-

Henghwee said...

haha no one asked you to go highlight it! >.<

nicolette ♥ said...

DUDE IM GONNA MISS YOU TOMORROW ALL THE BEST FOR COMP <3

Henghwee said...

AWW THANKS <3 WILL MISS YOU ON THURSDAY TOO HEHE.