Friday, 12 March 2010

leaving on a jet plane

Just realised I'll be flying off tonight D: And I've no idea when we're leaving house.

So.

BYE FOR A WEEK!

(sorry the LJ and last of the zonalfinals photos have to wait :) )

//Ok, now I know that the plane leaves at 1am, and we're leaving house around 9/10pm.

Sleepy. Wondering whether to sleep or bathe before dinner. Haven't packed my carry-bag either.

Gotta bring a thousand and one chargers for everything, gosh. Lithium battery, rechargeable batteries, several handphone chargers, iPod charger, Sony Reader charger, and yet another ton more.

BlowfishPopper on the iPod is so retarded hahahaha xD

Need to remember to return Roy's culottes and Amanda's PE shirt (obvious because they're totally oversized) and the netball when I get back.

//Going through my photos one last time before we leave, because I'm probably not gonna see a computer for the next more-than-seven days. I'm actually quite proud of some of the Kukup ones ;)

No comments: