The blogger app's working now ;D
Am feeling much happier at the end of the day because I have access to the iPod and the Internet, heh. Idk it's just that I don't miss everyone so much cause now i'm talking to everyone when we're in the apartment at the end of the day. Anyway I'm pretty happy, which is good :)
Went to Fremantle yesterday, and to King's Park and grocery shopping today. Overnight flight was a killer, totally died after it. Gonna go to farmstay tomorrow, long drive.
I really love the free wifi here heh. Can still get connected with everyone else. Have been talking to people a lot more this past two days than usual. Not sure if I'm still gonna be able to access the Internet after tonight, but oh well I'm happy, and it's started Right ^.^
Went running at Hyde Park this morning, it's just across the road from the apartment. There's a sort of almost-inaudible crackling/sizzling sound, which comes from the electricity poles there. It's really cool and very scary at the same time.
There's a pretty big lake at Hyde Park, the path around it is roughly twice the length of the school track. Or anyway it felt like roughly twice the length when I ran it ;D
Bought a new schoolbag :D the Ripcurl/Billabong bags are muchmuch cheaper here hehe. I'm neutral with the design, but okay it didn't cost too much, so still Acceptable. (haha richelle won't be able to complain about my bag anymore xD)
And btw Boh I am doing my core now ;D
Totally not gonna slack off, and gonna go do my math worksheets soon, otherwise I'm dead when I get back. Gotta start catching up now.
There's training tomorrow at Kallang.
1 comment:
TOLD YOU YOU'D BE HAPPY XOXO
btw i has new camera hohoho
Post a Comment