THAT SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD SINCE RECESS DD: awingawuppawingawuppa.
It rainedd again today, so we're going to Dunman Sec tomorrow morning for match with TKG. (haha hi yiping) Gosh it's in Tampines D: Gonna miss almost all the blocks tomorrow manz.
Whoosh. Finally got around to replying to my mortal after uh, quite a while ehheh. And to my angel too ^.^ was at Mac's doing homework/writing with Janice and trying to get internet connection xD
The stupid SRI reading test was so annoying omg. I swear I didn't understand a damn thing it threw at me after the first few passages, I was breaking it into chunks with my finger to try to understand them D: Idiotic thing gave me passages on aerodynamics, Greek classics, literature, biology, law, etc. The whole paragraph was practically a run-on sentence gosh.
Finished Magic's Price! The ending seems kind of, strange. Haha now I feel like reading the second Arrows book all over again, because I can't remember the part in the Sorrows. Does anyone want to lend me the Winds/Storms trilogies ;D
Our class was like a transit area today, we had Physics prac and SRI in the Magic Lab and Philo and ICT and Assembly, we probably didn't spend more than half an hour in class. Heh realised that 'cause my bag was on the table the whole day. Days like today are Interesting ;D
HOW TO GET TO DUNMAN TOMORROW D:
No comments:
Post a Comment