Actually, I quite like our poster hehe ^.^ It isn't professional-professional, but we aren't professionals anyway ;D
I love Queensway Shopping Centre now. Hoho pinchpenny.
Woke up at 11.20am this morning when I was supposed to meet Nicolette at noon. Ended up going in what I'd worn to sleep and reaching ten minutes late xD (Am very happy that I don't wear pjs anymore hehe)
Shall go bathe and read, and probably discuss write-up.
//The baby products April Fool's Day joke on RedSports was hilarious! xD
4 comments:
HAHAHA (Y) @our poster, today, and your pajama comment.
you should totally have come in pajamas.
LOL, agree with your first comment!
but your second? nononono. i will die of embarrassment haha. people will stare at the strange kid with the messy long hair, clutching tightly to her handphone and wallet. they'd probably wonder if she'd escaped from somewhere ;D
you can try, though, the next time we meet up on a holiday ^^
my pajamas = fbts and shirt. :D okay sure :D
lol go do it with real pajamas, the long pants and sleeve and teddy bear print kind! xD we all know you walk around in fbts+shirt all the time.
(and bshh if you took that definition then we'd be training in pajamas xD)
Post a Comment