Saturday, 20 March 2010

humidity

HI I'M BACK, DID YOU MISS ME? :D

Hurhur I think I'm gonna sleep with the aircon tonight, not used to the warm temperature anymore after freezing my bum off!

Am peeling like a banana :P Hair's bushing up too. Ohwell they will be gone soon :D

I LOVE MY POSTCARDS THEY ARE TOO PRETTY. Wondering where to put them now. Hohum.

Landed at exactly 9.00pm on the dot :D Watched Fantastic Mr Fox and Pursuit of Happyness on the plane. The animation for FMF is too cute haha. Although I was pretty lost, wanta find the book and read it hehe. Pursuit of Happyness was kind of ..? Anyway the story was a bit, too predictable? Could've been better developed.

Tomorrow, I will WORK.

But Today, I will open chocolates ;D

//I DON'T BELIEVE THIS wth 84 views?? 18 views in less than a day? o.o

No comments: