Am in no mood to do Math anymore. Maybe I will take a break and wake up early or something.
Saw super a lot of people at Kaki Bukit yesterday! Especially people whom I haven't seen in years, like Charmaine xD We're totally the best, can recognise each other after six years xD I never knew Vanessa went to Sembawang, and Julia (from STC, not TP) and I were totally having retarded shouting matches behind the stands xD Haha funz.
Guesswhat we have a first place trophy and a second place medal xD Haha cool right xDD (and the medal presentation totally fail we were given the Group B medal instead of Group A xD Anyway same difference hehe)(And I'm quite happy with the weird medal thing, because we get the shiny trophy and STC get the shiny medals, so we're even ^.^)
Extremely sunburnt now. The breaks were a lot shorter than I imagined! Like they were still the same amount of time, but there was a lot of stuff to do, and eveything was just nice :) Whoosh and they cut down our lunch by a lot, because the matches were running late. Ohwell :)
Did a coupla new stuff yesterday. I love Amanda's shoulder eheh, it's super comfortable ;D Didn't play too well though. I need to stop auto-lobbing in to Amanda. My thought process then is always somewhere in the middle of 'my GD is next to me', 'the GK is too short/can't catch lobs' and 'the GD is going to run in to Amanda' (although more than half the time the third thought doesn't occur to the GD, so no rush actually) And my stamina was gonez at the end of the day. Janice was the best, her specs broke but she could still play centre blind.
I realised that sun bleaches hair O.O I've got like this layer of brownish hair on top and black hair below. Too much time in the sun hehe.
Alrighty gonna familiarise myself with Math and go to sleep :(
Hi my dinner consisted of two glasses of iced water and soup. I'm gonna pee buckets tonight man. I never have any apetite during carnival days, though I eat like a pig otherwise.
Am so so tired. But my family's doing Earth Hour anyway. So I guess I will sleep. Or do talk. Or stone.
Gonna go sleep. check back later for kaki bukit :D
No comments:
Post a Comment