Saturday, 20 March 2010

sugar high

Haha it's12.24 now and I can't sleep!

Too happy with internet connection already hehehehehe.

I don't believe this, 66 views for the doublechamps photo on picasa? you're all closet stalkers man o.o

Slightly less than. uh. twenty-one hours to landing ;D (sorry cannot count. was about to type 9 hours, then i realised that couldn't be quite right.)

I bet I'm totally out of nationals team already :/ Ohwell will be glad to get back to training :D

Screwed for homework too. Rawr. Nicolette we can die together.

Resolution: When I get home, I will not go through the photos from this trip. Nopenope. Gonna just upload it, then STRAIGHT TO WORK. Otherwise I'm gonna be as screwed next term as I was this term, whoops.

Trying to convince myself to cut my hair more than a couple inches even though I just cut it during December.

1. It won't look like a bush anymore
2. It won't go over my head and whack me in the face when I jump
3. It will stop swishing about like some pendulum
4. Lighter, won't pull my rubberband down
5. The thousands of hours I currently need for it to dry will be drastically cut down

Conclusion: CUT.

Still not sleepy! How D: The iPod's charging and I shouldn't make too much noise (though the keyboard is noisy enough) and I've gone through every blog I can remember the address for and everyone else's photos and all my email.

SHALL FIND A BOOK AND READ :D Bought a book at a local bookstore in Busselton, but not gonna open that 'till we get back :D

Am on the verge of allnighting heh

No comments: