Monday, 29 March 2010

swimming feet

This is real creepy I just found this hair that starts out black (so it's black at the end), and suddenly turns red towards the root D: And I am finding more blonde hairs by the day HOW. I AM TURNING INTO AN ANGMOH AHH.

Was drenched when I got back home! Am super glad that the bag I brought today was waterproof. I had my period today and my pad totally dropped out the moment I tugged at my fbts before I went to shower. :P

Our feet were totally swimming in our shoes before we even got to the bus stop, and after that we spent a super long time waiting for the 190 hehe. All of us were soaked through and freezing, it was so windy.

Didn't do much training today, we just about finished running and were about to start centrepass when it started raining. Rain is cool hehe. Was agonising that I was missing a lot of stuff, but I don't think I would've dared take it out anyway. Probably would've stuffed the camera at the bottom of my school bag.

I love my rainbow frangipani candle it smells nice and is pretty hehe ^.^

Finally did the floor plan for my new room! GONNA BE READY BY END APRIL EXCITINGG ^.^

//Uploading photos to Facebook and Picasa now! Gonna be through with backlog (all RN ones, LJ ones not so fast eheh) soon ;D done! Hohohohoh :DD Check Picasa, the RN'10 album ;D ;D


JUST CAME HOME DRIPPING WET AND FREEZING.

GONNA GO BATHE NOW, AND DE-PRUNE MY TOES. WILL COME BACK LATER.

REAL HAPPY I DIDN'T BRING THE CAMERA TODAY. THE BAG'S NOT WATERPROOF.

2 comments:

nicolette ♥ said...

zomg gross much hh. ewwwwwwwwww x93847239482.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Henghwee said...

hehe NO ONE ASKED YOU TO READ IT >.<

anyway there's like one line of that and so many more lines about everything else hahahaha so it's all balanced out ;D