HI WE'RE ALL INTO ZONAL FINALS NEXT TUESDAY! :DDDDD Hurhur everyone must come support okay ;D I am happyy! Today's Bdiv match with Cedar was so sooper close! Playing against IJTP next week! GO RAFFLES!
On a side note, indoor lighting sucks :/
After the match we ran a warm up round, then three rounds under six, and five sets of five sprints up the slope. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm aching all over and I barely made it under six minutes :/ Gotta run moreeee. Was supposed to go back with Lyn, but by the time we finished runs, she was home already.
RS proposal totally sucks. Lazy to even look at the photos today. I was so annoyed with the lighting today, I'm never complaining about the sun again.
//for some reason my flickr feed isn't working, this is sad :(
//EFF RESEARCH METHODOLOGY. RS SUCKS. I WANT TO SLEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment