Thursday, 11 March 2010

O.O

I just had the shock of my life DD:

I was on the computer just now, to check some stuff before going to Kukup. Then there was this vibrating sort of slapping noise, which I assumed was just some flying ant banging against the wall. Then I saw this HUGE thing easily the size of my fist, and my first thought was OH SHIT INSECTS AREN'T THAT BIG.

Then my second thought was 'maybe it's a bird', but idk about that, because it was banging indiscriminately against the walls, and looked exactly like a huge, oversized, and very blur insect. (my glasses were in front of me, but I don't know why I didn't think to put them on :/)

IT WAS REALLY FREAKY WATCHING IT FLY ALL OVER THE PLACE, NEVER KNOW IF IT'S GONNA FLY IN MY DIRECTION D: In the end I switched off the monitor and the lights and sought refuge in my mother's room :/

See you tonight after Kukup!

//You know what, it's probably an oversized moth -.-

No comments: