Friday, 5 March 2010

sometimes all you need is a second point of view :)

I'm gonna throw a balloon for Founder's Day tomorrow hehe :D Gotta reach school at 6.30 though.

I was pretty much hysterical just now, crying, then smiling and crying, then laughing at myself crying the second time and crying all over again.

Bekah came to the courts this morning jumping up and down and talking about a lizard that she'd accidentally killed because she was trying to catch it. Then Elaine came and we played with flash and suddenly we decided to run to Draycott gate to take pictures of the lizard because she'd liked it so much xD When Chin got out of her car, she found us taking pictures and rolling about on the floor xD

Today was a sleepy and tired day. Hoho but I was wide awake for JGs though :D They should move the timings all up by an hour. Save time for everyone gosh.

Glad my COI is over, all the COIs all felt like humongous wastes of time, everything was hashed and re-hashed and going off topic.

I feel real smart now, I've got two punctures on my index finger because I was playing with a bit of stray glass that I hadn't picked up yesterday. Idiotic.

Gonna bring my zoom lens to school tomorrow!! :D Although from what I heard from Jingyi, we have a crap place just above the stage, so all the photos I'll get to take are of other spectators/people's heads. Oh well :D

Ow shucks my finger stings I'm typing with one hand.

No comments: