Still :D After houseprac, in the several hours before training
The Sec1 batch so far :D
On my way home I emerged into this huge crowd of People
Because of Thaipusam! So I walked down one bus stop because the Dhoby Ghaut one was blocked.
There was this funny part where there were three angmohs carrying DSLRs standing in a row(and one of them holding it like a P&S hehe) but it was in the middle of a super crowded road and someone bumped into me from behind, so oh well.
Our cool laces! :DD
And us of course ^.^
Housecamp was on Friday! Haven't uploaded photos from there either, still going through :) Haha cupboard painting and station games :D Went to Kat's place with Chunyen, Louisa and Vivien(vivian?) after that, her place is in Serangoon Gardens, super nice hehe :D We had dinner and talked crap and watched TV, switching between Exorcism of Emily Rose and Disastrous Date. Guess who wanted to watch which ;D Hahah then I went home while the rest stayed over.
I'm getting really annoyed with my shooting, because I can't find my sense of balance. Then all the balls end up not even hitting the net. Same for passing and everything :(
Perhaps that's one reason why I still like going for gym, even though what we're doing now is what I used to do when I was P3. (I hate changing gyms.) But, okay, you can't drill basics too much. Even if I'm dying to do something more advanced.
All the same, it gives me that sense of balance I'm missing everywhere else. You can't think too much when you're doing it, after all. You just, do. It's that state of not-thinking-yet-knowing. Start thinking about what you're doing, and everything will start screwing itself up.
Been sleeping a lot all around the place recently. The several hours in between training and houseprac, an hour before gym, in between and before classes, almost every bus and train ride :/
I like posting/sharing photos, especially when there's people, like team or house or class or just people I know in them. Feels happy :D Okay going to sleep early this week, and un-mess my very messed up mind and work&study status. Rawr.







2 comments:
I JUST REALISED MALINI LIVES IN SERANGOON GARDENS TOO RIGHT HAHAHAHA
SHE DOES? HAHAHAHA SO COOL. serangoon gardens is huge :D
Post a Comment