My brother is watching a very confused Thomas the Train CD outside. It's been dubbed in Chinese, but the songs are in English and the song subtitles are in Jap O.O
Jap starts in three days, school in two days and training's in one day. CAP is in six D:
The moon is huge tonight :D Like a mini-sun, but that might be my eyesight without glasses.
Progress for CAP: I'm not sleeping until I get at least one piece done tonight.
/Hey the moon's moved across the sky! Haha okay it's just that I've never actually compared where the moon was from 9pm to 10pm. Still :D omg I am loving the clouds tonight.
//I find that I am referring to my blog a lot, when I write CAP. Rain, events, holidays, abstract, you name it, it's like checking notes heh. Hee I've found an old piece that I like, and I've finished editing it, so that's one less to write. So far, progress is one and a half. Yeahh alright :D
I am feeling happyy :D Editing the rain piece was like writing magic, it was so smooth ^.^ Ok goodnight I have my piece for the night :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment