Monday, 4 January 2010

i have every right to feel happy and productive

When I've been writing at the speed of about 1 1/2 stories a day for CAP awesome right :D haha okay I don't exactly love them (but I do love my rain piece very much :))) well, okay, the other two are Quite Acceptable. Which isn't too great but what can I do :(

My current lineup for CAP (actually in order of how much I like it hehe)
-the rain piece
-the excerpt from my novel hee
-hehehehe.
-a rewritten Commonwealth idea (as yet unwritten)
-a random, fantastical descriptive

:D

(You know, I don't think I could have forced myself to do so much if I hadn't done Nanowrimo. Hmm :D)

School's starting tomorrow, we're actually in 212 O.O I bet I'll be happily walking to JBlock, and have a sudden Moment of Realisation that we're not in there anymore :P (haha boh I don't need to climb up four floors! ;D)

I got myself some glass paints and have been having loads of fun :D No pictures because of someone but it's alright, now my father's getting a dslr + lousy cheap-but-usable digital camera for her to use/party events and suchlike :D When we'll get the quotes though, I don't know :/ The first thing I am going to do is take one outside my window, at night :D

Hmmkay I will need to consider bringing the laptop so I can finish the pieces on time, this week will be a busybusy week :P

No comments: