Tuesday, 5 January 2010

first day of school

And I'm so tired D:

Haha I've been stalking the people who've signed up for the YOG thing on inet, and I see lotsa onetwotwelvers. Bshh we're not in JBlock anymore. (today I was looking at JBlock from the walkway and for a moment I thought that my classroom was there :P hee the staircase ^.^)

I have my mortal already! Eggcitinggggg :DD

I swear I'm going to train on Thursday. It's so frustrating sitting out :(

Training today was lots of courtwork. (all of us were present today! :DD) WE CAN DO IT :DD

I WANT TO SLEEP EARLY TONIGHT. But that's not happening :/ because of CAP. Oh well I am thanking the world everyday now that I've done Nanowrimo heh :D

Hello Mortal I'm sorry for not being able to do your letter until like, tomorrow or later. Okay I promise you'll have it before Friday! Now I know how Zixin felt eheh.

Ushering for Orientation Tea! :D And we can watch the Sec1 concert tooooo~ :DD Boh we can crash it together hee :D

CAP CALLS.

No comments: