Thursday, 28 January 2010

call it self-therapy

This is for myself. I just need a place to re-order, re-think, re-organise.

I need this place, to change my mindset that's set to 'no' at the moment. It's just, too much, right now.

There should be a smiley for exhaustion. Like :.: Then the bottom dots on the colons can be eyebags :/

Reconciliation.

Because as long as I know what I need to improve on, and how to, nothing else matters. I don't need someone to validate me when I already know. It doesn't matter if there are probably other reasons, I just need to find a reason that I can live with. Sure, I want to know. But I don't need to know.

I will list eight things that make me happy. (Why? Because 'h' is the eighth letter in the alphabet hahahahaha.)
  1. Hugs
  2. Books (even though 'Handle with Care' is kind of pissing me off at the moment, but okay that's the exception to the norm :))
  3. Mornings at the courts :)
  4. Long, detailed, happy, sweet letters from my mortal/angel :) There's something to be said about not having a dozen god-angels and a dozen more god-mortals eheh.
  5. Team
  6. My iPhoto
  7. Colouring and doodling in my school diary heh.
  8. Exciting Things :D (ok let me overrun a bit because I Am In The Mood, this shall still be under point 8 anyway haha. shooting is also happy, because it's brainless and comforting. and so is seeing Lyn and Shokteng (and friends in general, anywhere unexpected :D), and my camera, and my Happy Boxes :D)
So nothing, nothing else matters, because I have amazing teammates, great deskmates, wonderful people surrounding me - what more? It doesn't matter that I'm omitting ten thousand and one things, because, well, what use would be including them anyway? So.

Yes.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay mornings at the courts and team :)

Henghwee said...

:DD