Friday, 15 January 2010

It took all of twenty hours for something to sink into my brain.

Now I can't believe it. And I can't believe that I can't believe it, because I was already preparing myself should it happen.

:(

Tomorrow will be a new, busy and happy day :D Good luck TJCs people!

And season is starting next week, let's go Raffles! :D

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE DAY:


Haha guess what happened!

All of us: Okay let's take a picture!
(1.. 2.. 3.. FLASH) [top left]
(everyone starts moving away to do other stuff)
(1.. 2.. 3.. FLASH) [top right]
Quek: Ehh! What happened! It's still taking isit?!
(1.. 2.. 3.. FLASH) [bottom left]
Quek: AHH OH NO OH NO IT'S STILL FLASHING HELP
(1.. 2.. 3.. FLASH. And you get to see her spinning in her chair trying to hide in the bottome right square ;D)

EPICZ :DD



Because we had to add More Pictures for our thingy in ICT, so ;D

Go find the rest (only a pathetic six more, the rest are with Nicolette xD) on my Picasa, I'm lazy to upload to Facebook :D

3 comments:

ruitong said...

TSK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henghwee said...

HAHA aw quek we know you're so flattered ;D

yenjean said...

yo debatchmate you owe me photos/videos ;D