Damn. I need to stop panicking. Desperately. Game today was.. okay? (but total shit for me :( ) In between that and not very good. Blahh we still have to play two more quarters tomorrow because it rained, going to leave Assembly halfway through.
There's a world of difference, today and two years ago.
LET ME TELL YOU AN EPIC STORY. This morning, I was getting out of the lift when I realised I'd left my tumbler on the table. So I went back up, got my tumbler, got into the lift again (#1). Then I stared at myself in the mirror, and shit, no badges. So all the way down, then all the way up again (#2). Then I'd just walked into the lift and the lift door was closing, when I looked at what I was carrying and remembered that I'd forgotten to bring the bread, which was sitting on the table too. So I went all the way down and back up yet another time (#3) (and down again a fourth time), and ended up missing two buses T.T
I walked to school on Wednesday with AmandaHsiung too :D From the near-Borders bus stop, haha. She slept on the bus and overshot by four bus stops, so she had to walk all the way back xD Then today, because I missed two buses, I decided not to wait for the 190 and just walk to the FarEast bus stop instead. I like walking in the FarEast direction in the mornings, rather than the MRT bus stop, even if it's longer (probably it's that I'm not walking uphill, nor past a noisy and glaringly lit construction site eheh) Perhaps I'll just walk to school some days, and FarEast bus stop some days :D (haha does anyone want to walk with me? ;D)
I love seeing Lyn and Shokteng all over the place. It's just :DD
I should stop borrowing books from the library. I borrow four to six at a go and I never have time to read them because I'm in school the whole day and I sleep on the bus and I work when I get home. But okay I'm finally reading The Queen In Winter (which I've been carrying around for more than a week?) because it's my aunt's library book and she wants to return it soon heh. My own library books, though, I haven't been able to touch yet. And they've been with me for almost five weeks I think D:
[just. parents. and support. you know i always say you don't have to read it :)]
I lied in my CAP portfolio. My parents barely have the time and energy to deal with my sister and take care of my brother, let alone me and my little endeavours. It's not that they try to spend time with me, it's that I'm forever out of the house and they've gotta see the bigger picture. They've got scarcely enough to make sure I sleep before midnight and that they know where I am when I'm not at home, and come home on time. So I give them credit anyway, for trying.
One reason why I like to talk to my uncle a lot is that he did competitive sports too. It's, different. My parents just, don't get it, in that respect. But I should be glad that they're okay with it (or they just don't nag me about it), so long as I don't come back with any permanent injuries. (that's one of the reasons I can't talk to my grandmother. Every day I come home, she will tell me to quit outright, among other things that she's repeated several million times :( )
I ask too much. Double standards are not good.
I ask too much. Double standards are not good.
I have this feeling that I have a whole pile of homework and catching up to do from all my sleeping in class, but for the life of me I can't think what. And I'll end up saying, I'll catch up on my Math, my Jap, my Physics during the weekend, do all my homework at one shot. But even my weekends are packed full :/
I'm just so tired :/ On the bright side, I've finished the portfolio and I'm just waiting for it to be printed :D
Why do we love anybody, after all? Because they have some connection to us. Because they are a part of us. Because their shapes and faces are familiar, and we are not happy if those shapes and faces are missing from our lives.
-- When Winter Comes, Sharon ShinnLet's go, RN. Let's play a better game, a great game tomorrow.
I want to just hug someone real hard, and never let go.
//damn CAP submission tomorrow's supposed to be after school my life is so screwed.
//i swear there's a battery leech living somewhere in the wiring, my phone's not charging at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment