It's fifteen minutes to 2010, as my phone has so kindly reminded me.
I'll need to change the 'onetwelver' at the side to 'twotwelver' soon.
Ten minutes to 2010.
Hee talking to Nicolettefooooooo now, thanks for being such a great person throughout the year. Or at least after we were deskmates haha. First impressions aren't the most important ;D
Seven minutes.
How many times have I said I love rafflesnetball, and rgsdebate, and onetwelve-to-be-twotwelve, and waddle, and everything?
Four minutes.
I'm rambling. (Nicolette knows that already haha) 2009 was a learning year for me. Lots of changes, all for the better. I'm glad I'm out of RGPS. I'm glad I'm in RGS :D
One minute.
(Ok actually I'm just staying up for the sake of staying up and because I've done so every single year, so why not?) I have this gut feeling 2010 will be an amazing year, every bit as wonderful as 2009. Haha I'm starting to sound like a cheesy novel. (My cheesy novel!)
Fifteen seconds.
I can see the fireworks. Happy New Year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment