Jialat tomorrow the two blocks of actual study we have are Math and Chinese :/
More CAP admin stuff tomorrow morning. Bsh.
I like my desktop background :D
I have an itch. To paint the blank glasses in my craftbox, or learn one of the many abandoned pieces sitting in my Happy Box. To write one of the many things running around in my head, or bake. This weekend, perhaps I'll find time to scratch that itch. Or one of the itches. Perhaps.
I've read through Act1 of Romeo and Juliet. The glossary/notes help a lot. After I finish I want to read Merchant of Venice! (Anyone want to offer to loan their copy? :D) Why did they have to change it :(
I sniffled and coughed my way through lessons today. It should be better tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will wake up freaking early and reach school even freaking earlier. Because I want to :D
I've written back to Zixin, my mortal, Nicolette's mortal, and my mortal again. Aw she's so sweet ^.^
I want to sleep early. Shit everything's piling I don't even know what I have to do anymore.
Math is Somewhat making sense :) I can't stand Chinese, I don't learn a thing. I should buy the 手册 and self-study.
I am going to shut up and stop thinking. It hurts less.
Ahh mosquitoes are sucking my life away.
My inbox is being spammed by Facebook comments haha :D
I have an uneasy feeling about tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment