Tuesday, 19 January 2010

the memory of love will see you through

A shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort
It is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble
When you are most alone
The memory of love will bring you home


Cdiv'10!


Hehe I always feel so happy when I reach home only half an hour after I left school.

Today was a :D day. Even though a hundred shots a day totally doesn't train you for on-court shooting (damn. Goal Number One: stop panicking when I have the ball)

Dear mortal: I will find time to write to you soon! Zixin too :D

Haha I got home long after both my parents were home and had finished eating dinner xD the rest of the household too.

Editing the photos now :DD Hee fun ^.^

Time to CAP. There's just something so much more creative juice-y about a pencil and paper as compared to a computer screen and identical letters. Hehe things to do while waiting for iPhoto to upload photos for me ^.^

TOURNAMENT'S STARTING SOON, FRIENDS :D LET'S GO RAFFLES, WE CAN DO IT
If I should live forever
And all my dreams come true
My memories of love will be of you

2 comments:

yenjean said...

HAHA HENGHWEE you know, you're the only sane-looking person in the jumpshot (x

Henghwee said...

-.-

and you're a reliable judge? ;)