There's something wrong with the thermostat in the bathroom - one moment I was being boiled and the next I was freezing cold.
My own Orientation week was like the longest week of my life (in a good way) and now the new Sec1s' Orientation week is over, and the week's passed by in a flash. I still love our orientation song though :DD
First houseprac of the year today! The Sec1s were really tired and dead at the beginning, result of two hours or less of sleep I guess :) Hee but cheering was fun ^.^ There weren't any track stuff or whatever, so we spent the whole time doing cheers, playing games (like bangbangyou'redead and doublewhacko :D) and More Fun Stuff :D Haha I could match like, a few names and faces, but I bet by the next houseprac (not for forever) I'll forget them all again and have to start over, sad D:
Ushering after that, but not before Boh and I did Geog and some Cool Stuff :D Ushering was boring, really. Nothing to doooooo~
HELLO ONETWELVE MORTAL CLASS YOUR ANGEL CLASS IS PROUD OF YOU :DD haha onetwelve first for skit for the third year in a row ;D
I like this year's orientation song! (whoops forgot what it's titled) :D Even though I like Reach better. But still, it gets better the more you listen to it, like Chin said :D
I am sad that they took out the low part in Dedication, and everything else :(
Olympic songs are so cool :DD
THINKING ABOUT CAP CAMP IS EXCITINGG EVEN IF WE AREN'T SURE AT ALL IF WE GET IN, BUT STILL :D
2 comments:
OMG I WILL FOREVER REMEMBER DEDICATION+ITS LOW PART.
sang it for choir auds omg remember my auditioners starting to laugh when i approached that part HEHE.
in sec1 i could never sing that song without laughing because of the low part xD haha orientation week nostalgia xD
Post a Comment