My weekends have totally disappeared, what with houseprac/competitions/training/other, irregular stuff. Gosh the last time I slept in/was at home the whole day during the weekend was Christmas D:
Every weekend, I say, this weekend I will do my homework, I will read those books collecting dust on my shelf, I will take out my glass paints, I will reorganise my desk. But every weekend, I'll come back home on Saturday/Sunday night, stare at my files and go to bed :(
(Especially tiring are Saturdays when there's something-JCs in the morning and training/other school stuff in the afternoon, then I dingdong from home in the south, all the way to the East (what is it with JCs and the east! TJ in Bedok, VJ near East Coast, and MJ yesterday, all the way in Pasir Ris D:) and back to school again :P That's more than 12 hours of the day by the time I reach home, gosh
Yesterday I woke up super early for MJCs, then left after the prelim rounds to get to school in time for training. Which reminds me:
CONGRATS TEAM FOR GETTING INTO MJCs FINALS :DDDD Haha and to Pavithra/Yixuan for 2nd/3rd best speaker respectively! Wish I'd been there to see hehe.
(You know I have this thing about debate competitions, I'm never able to last beyond the first/second debate, after that I start getting sleepy whoops paiseh :/)
Training was training, and I should shut up and stop thinking if I'm going to keep my sanity :/
I was supposed to be out this morning too, but I woke up with the flu (ahemsec1scough), so I spent it sleeping on the couch instead :D And catching up on my homework (ie Math and Physics) for the first time this year:/
Editing photos is a happy process ^.^ But ahh it is Too Sad when an otherwise nice photograph is spoiled by hand-shake/bad focus D:
No comments:
Post a Comment