More sleep always equals to feeling even more sleepy, damn.
Hello friend, how was your day? :D
I'm feeling bored. But then, there's always CAP to do.
My desk is messy again T.T But this time it's totally not my fault, coughsistercough.
I need to get out somewhere. Restlessness.
I will pass Jap brilliantly this year, I will revise like mad until that happens. And I will stop sleeping in class and become a language prodigy like Evonne ahah.
I will not slack like I've done for CAP. Which means after this I am going to close all my windows, leaving only GoogleDocs.
I will get more sleep, and grow taller :D
My desk area will be CLEAN at the end of the year. I won't be sneezing my life out while reorganising the place, either.
I'm really spending too much time sidetracking, HELLO GOOGLEDOCS MY NEW BEST FRIEND :D
2 comments:
jiayou dood CAP CAP CAP we can do it :)
HELLO FRIEND jiayou! :DDDD
Post a Comment