Friday, 22 January 2010

little by little

The third quarter today was much better than yesterday's, though it could still be improved. Next game's Thursday, with Outram! I Will Not Panic.

Have I ever mentioned how much grief Facebook gives me, especially when it comes to photo albums? :P

While tagging the 212 album, I typed 'Pau' and wondered why it didn't give me any results :/

The point-and-shoot's run out of battery + I can't find any other batteries in the house, so pictures from there will come another time :D

You know I had a typo on my CAP portfolio, which Nicolette pointed out to me this morning.

Nicolette: Henghwee. (points to typo, which was 'shirt' that somehow typo-ed into 'shit')
Me: SHIT.

(I already knew after I got the rubrics back that what I was writing isn't what CAP is looking for :/ So I should just forget about CAP and Be Happy)

Janice has a crazy amount of sweets/biscuits in her bag. Haha the expression on her face + her wriggling her fingers was so funny we couldn't help but laugh. (Tessa: Janice can you do that again so I can video you?)

Tessa: So are you screaming because there are ants in your bag or because there are ants in your chewing gum?
Janice: My chewing gum! T.T

There are so many February babies gosh.

No comments: