Tuesday, 12 January 2010

:( is there a medical term for sleep obsession?

They should add an extra eight hours to a day. Yes, eight.

Then I'd have time to:
  • Finish all my homework
  • Actually understand Math
  • Actually understand Jap
  • Read my soon-to-be-overdue books
  • Everything. Write. Listen to music. Jump around. Stare at the lights outside. Everything.
  • Sleep.
  • Sleep is very important.
  • It makes you grow taller. And helps you remember stuff.
  • YES SLEEP OMG I AM HORRIBLY SLEEP DEPRIVED. I survived on like less than four hours of sleep last week omgz T.T I keep sleeping in everything now, Not Good. Then I go home and sleep some more and don't catch up on anything at all.
Training's like my saving grace now idk why but I feel (comparatively) alive and energetic, compared to the rest of the day when the only response you'd get from me is a '... huh?' Hee today was strength training 'cause it was raiiiining.

I have this fascination with Orientation songs hehe.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hello debatchmate ily (:

Henghwee said...

hello debatchmate ily too :DD

thanks for being at the bottom of the staircase just now while you were having prac, by the way. haha i think my brain wasn't quite working then :)

Unknown said...

LOL why thank me for being at band prac! ;D haha our brains ALWAYS aren't quite working, hmm.

Henghwee said...

because you were there when i was practically staggering :D haha is that in reference to your brain? ;D