Had a terrible stomachache for practically the whole of school today, thank goodness there was only one real block of study today hur was totally dying by the end of RS :/ (btw I think a stomachache is passing through our class first it was Christiane, then Jingyi, then me, and when mine finally stopped after I'd left school, Jazell was having one! xD) the only block the teacher was in for was Geog! CLE was the best haha we played games the whole time LIKE THE -EST GAME!! :D had things like 'cheesiest proposal', 'girliest catwalk', 'sexiest voice' etc. ahhahah damn fun!! :DD
Haha okay finally collected my stuffz for Saturday, TBH I REALLY THINK MY PHOTO ON THE SECURITY PASS LOOKS NICE FOR ONCE HEHHEH ;D Hmmkayz I have decided I shall study here and go home later so I can sleep early tonight! :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2
//Am secretly happy that CLE went well today :) And in the end I spent my time at the library doing one Chinese MCQ exercise and the rest of it reading Storm Rising, the seat was super comfortable! ;D
//Rawr annoyed to no end at my mouse, keeps disconnecting! D< And doing stuff like telling me there is 5% battery one moment and 82% battery the next asdfghjkl that's what you get for using wireless >(
//OH CRAP I HAVE SOMEHOVV MANAGED TO FORGET THAT THERE IS GREAT EASTERN 5KM ON SUNDAY HAHA VVHY SO SMART xD Crap I haven't run properly since that time I ran and swam until I dropped, which was what first/second week of June?? Can forget about a decent timing already LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment