Sunday, 3 July 2011

how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

Last couple of days have been rough and so trying I think I might have snapped. Just wanted to say I am thankful for amazing people, and also thankful for classmates because I don't know what I would have done without them they are so wonderful.

So exhausted I just want to die right now, and just the thought of waking up early to run GreatEastern tomorrow is so daunting maybe I won't go, since Boh's too tired to go too D:

Too many smses that I should but haven't replied. I'll get around to them soon. Inbox is spammed too but I don't have the energy to open any of them.

Denial, ignoring and running away from things should also probably not be my first, second, third, fourth, subsequent reactions but what can I do. So many things too many things.

Do I make sense no not really I am beyond exhausted beyond tired haven't done a past-midnight in a while actually as far as I remember and I didn't even get home until 11.30 or so and bathed until past twelve.

Friday was ArtsTapestry, spray painting workshop with Jazell was mad funny haha can you imagine she decided to spazz over a circle of all things omg. Ten minutes just spazzing about how the guy can use the sprayspray thing and draw a perfect circle and that's the first thing she's gonna draw when she gets hold of the spraything hahahhahaha. Did a funny drip painting thing with her plus Vivien and Clara we are too artisticz hoho.

After that went to walk around Tiong Bahru (the market side) with KimChia and our cameras for SSPT, cannot imagine that I have actually never walked in that area before even though it's so near home lol. The coolest place we went to was some bookstore that was two words and the first word started with A and the second word was either Bookstore or Bookshop but I cannot remember hehheh. Ended up walking past her ahma's house and my uncle's house then we split to go home and bathe before meeting again to go to school for the night event.

Totally highed the whole of the event with VVenxin and KimChia haha we kept making -stagewhisper- comments about everything super embarassing hahahaha. Especially when MrYeo sang haha three siaozharbos waving their hands in the air omg it's all VVenxin's fault I swear crazy alr lol. VVe also had this Master Plan to ambush Lizzi and Ninghui and pretend to be rabid fangirls because the back of the ArtsTapestry booklet had an 'Autographs' section, but it failedddd because everyone we asked said they went home straight after the performance haha. (For Ninghui we tried looking for her during intermission but that failed too!) Had the shock of our lives when we saw her walking towards the bus stop afterwards totally cheat our feelings manzz hurhur.

VVil post about today's NDP CR3 on LJ because I want the freedom to make Uncharitable Comments and I'm too tired alr haha. (VVhich mostly means it'll never come out because I will delaydelayforget, so just ask me about it or smth haha got damn a lot of funny stories xD) Mostly it was okayz, but ushering is a boring job I swear. Esp 'cause Abdullah and I are stuck at the gate so all we actually do is stand there and wave at them and be human roadblocks. Sighz damn sad our dinner shift is the one during the performance rather than the one during the parade, I'd rather watch the performance, cheesy as it sounds from what we can hear from under the Benjamin Sheares Bridge. (Btw I like our meeting point haha it's cooling + the rocks thing that leads down to the water is very cool to sit on :)

(Have also officially sworn off trying to find shortcuts via undergrounds THEY DON'T VVORK almost got lost trying to get to RafflesCity via the Promenade MRT underground but obviously that didn't work thank goodness I know that area better than I thought I did otherwise I could forget about catching the last bus. Next time I am going by above ground I swear)

Yeah okay bye I'm tiredddddd time to sleep.

//forgot to add SUNBURNT LIKE MAD from facing the sun the whole time while ushering + mad mad sun the whole day. Have a fringe tanline that cuts my forehead in slightly-less-than-half just kill me now.

//another thing I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A FELLOVV SEC3 hahahaha too coolz! She works the yellow sector seats next to my station at the gate haha :D (btw i think how they name the yellow sector 'orange' is too confusing some say red some say yellow because orange is just Somewhere In Between honestly)

No comments: