Monday, 27 June 2011

turn around, bright eyes

I'm most definitely not ready for school, suppose that's what I get for not doing anything the whole month! On the bright side though, I've just finished the entire Partial Fractions Assignment on my own! :D Which is LIKE WHOAAAA HENGHWEE PROUD OF YOU hahahaha xD First assignment this year I've ever managed to complete without asking for help! Admittedly I cheated and peeked answers here and there, and the pace of a question an hour is something I Cannot Afford during the school term. BUT OHWELLZ still did it myself, good enough for now ;)

Have substituted studying on the floor with a mahjong table next to my bed because my mom complained it was too messy when I left it overnight! And I refuse to let anyone clean up the papers I scatter everywhere when I study, because the scatter actually makes sense. It really helps I swear. So now my mess is technically limited to a mahjong table, but already there's spillage over into my bookshelves as well. Too used to having a gigantic space to work in already haha ;D

Hopefully we aren't Expected to make Much Progress on SSPT during June holidays, otherwise I am pretty Screwed haha. Same for BioPT manz D:

Haha just realised it's past 12 now! Time to go sleep after doing a bit more Chinese hurhur at least I know I'm sleepy 'cause it's late, rather than that I've lost my studying stamina after a month of bumming around! Mind's still not fixed yet before school starts, but ohwellz life goes on.

Okay no actually I should get more than five hours' sleep for school, rather than incurring more sleep-debt.

//Forgot to add, I managed to get the MageStorms trilogy by Mercedes Lackey from the library! :D Am a Satisfied kid teehee ;D There are crazy few copies in circulation omg had to reserve the first two from the Repository sighz there goes my $$!! T.T BUT IT'S WORTH IT AHHAH ;D

No comments: