Tuesday, 14 June 2011

i am damaged at best, like you've already figured out

Haha cannot sleep now, idk whether it's leftover highness from dinner or 'cause today's batch of photos are really damn nice!! And funny HAHA yes we'll be laughing at it for damn long xD

Hur oh and I remembered something from this afternoon. I really have rotten luck with songs played in public places, like seriously. We walked from Beach Station to near the hotel at Siloso Beach, and we could hear the music they were playing, and not long after we got there they played a song that was too familiar :/ it's not even a common song omg. really got stunned for a while, I don't get how this keeps happening. I don't.

Started listening to Noah and the Whale, I remember in Sec1/Sec2 I heard a couple of their songs and didn't like their sound! Then yesterday I was randomly clicking YouTube links haha and I found them, realised I quite like them now :)

I need to sleep soon. Soon.

//OMG SORRY HAHA BUT HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FOO!!!!!!! :D

//What am I doing here at 2am again? Evidently not the things I should be doing. There is training tomorrow and I am supposed to be getting my life back on track what the hell am I doing. Whatever happened to my epiphany.

//Omg I'm going crazy moodswinging everywhere. Past midnight is not my hour, and I'm crazy to be doing this. I need to get a grip

//2.30am time to switch off the computer and sleep. GET A GRIP.

No comments: