Sunday, 19 June 2011

MY VV KEY ISN'T VVORKING. AS IN THE DOUBLE-U KEY AHH VVHY VVHY VVHY.

On a related note, neither is my mouse and thank goodness I have a trackpad for my desktop, hovvever ridiculous that sounds.

On an unrelated note, 'hovvever' looks even more ridiculous. Hurhur no more serif fonts for novv. And vvhy am I such a pig omg slept from 11 to 11 haha vvoke up only an hour ago!

Gonna go Kallang Leisure to collect my race pack later heehee :D

DO YOU KNOVV HOVV STRANGE IT IS TO PRESS A KEY THAT FEELS PERFECTLY FINE BUT NOTHING APPEARS D;

//Also I have spent my last night+avvake hour of this morning reading Robin McKinley and Rose Daughter(vvhich I finished yesterday) is such a terrible letdovvn in comparison to Dragonhaven and Pegasus, but her short stories make it all good again ;D

AND MASTIFF BY TAMORA PIERCE IS FINALLY COMING OUT IN OCTOBER OR SOMEVVHERE-AROUND-THERE LIKE FINALLYZ IT VVAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT LAST YEAR LOL ;D

No comments: