Friday, 3 June 2011

said i wouldn't call, but i lost all control

Twitchy like a horde of ants when you pour water over them, cannot sit still!! D; cannotcannotcannotcannotcannot DD:

Hair's gonna be like so much hay at the rate I'm swimming, but I really needed to clear my head anywayz. Am finally getting back the rhythm of it after not touching the pool properly for years xD Would've enjoyed myself more if a couple that came down hadn't decided to act as if there was no one else in the pool! -.- Until they came I actually had the whole pool to myself hahahha damn shiok!

Went to Tiong Bahru Plaza today with my mum to pick up siblings from art class, discovered a shop that sells snow ice!! :D Heehee have been missing snow ice for too long ever since Slice closed down! (Although admittedly this one isn't too cool 'cause they pack it in like ice cream D< but ohwellz it's still there!)

Hurhur gonna go hunt for the ballbag now, idk how but it managed to disappear to somewhere in the house! O: (AND CUT NAILS. cannot forget to cut nails again!!)

No comments: