On the other side, am discovering a taste for grand orchestral music, I think I'm getting too fond of dramatics hur ;) Like I was so surprised to hear a cover of Bring Me To Life from my mum's Katherine Jenkins album, but I'm liking it more than Evanescence's version more atm ;D
Did partial fractions and log functions for the whole of yesterday at my uncle's house, never realised that he used to tuition primary school kids haha, no wonder he's so patient. Already gave up studying under my dad 'cause he gets super impatient when I get confused with concepts lol. Did Chinese today, it took the entire June holidays for me to get down to work hurhur.
And hey lookz I finally found the charger for my camera, so eclipse photos! ;D Didn't get any particularly good, clear photos though :( (dad says 'always blame the weather', esp since it rained that night! ;D)
Full moon, pre-eclipse. Sky was full of clouds that night
HAHA idk what's this either but I like it xD
More rain+clouds, though 'least you can see the eclipse!
eclipseclipseclipse! Also part of my wallpaper series now ;D Although sighz none of them are very clear :(
Different exposure, just to highlight the eclipse ;D
Last of the first half of the eclipse
RED MOON :D most annoying session ever, I swear the tripod was moving!! This was one of two clear shots I got during the total eclipse, everything else had motion blur for idk what reason T.T
And yupp after that it poured like nobody's business :D
(and actly tbh the colour of the moon can be ~adjusted~ while still having a SOOC photo (exposure settings!), photography's a lie i tell you. although the moon really was red that night. yes really. i lie not ;D)
Which reminds me, today my mum and I were in the car on our way to fetch dad from work, we passed by the railway stations and it was quite funny how the place is suddenly swarmed with people taking last photos! Have never seen so many cars there before in my life haha ;)
Gonna go do workworkwork!







No comments:
Post a Comment