Saturday, 18 June 2011

maybe i shouldn't have called

Sitting at a bus stop now waiting for 174 WHERE ART THOU. Gonna meet family at BotanicGardens later for dinner :)

Going to keep this somewhat brief, since I don't make sense when I type on my phone!

Got back home at around 10am yesterday and crashed until 2pm-ish, speed-bathed and went for high tea buffet with my mum, aunt and some other people! Have absolutely positively decided that I am neverneverever gonna become one of those people who are so stressed that they stress the people around them out, gosh. Most stressful tea of my life and there wasn't even anything to stress about! Ate a ton of food and just kept eating from ~3.30 to ~5.30, totally ate my worth for the buffet hurhur the pastries were damn nice!! ;D

OH AND THE PLACE ITSELF IS AHH SO NICE :D (just fyi it's some place called the barracks at dempsey road if i'm not wrong, high tea buffet on thursday and friday 3pm-5pm the food is (y)(y)(y) haha xD) haha it's not the grand type of nice but the homey type of nice, they have exposed beams and wires, and none of the tables look the same, and all the chairs are cushy and mismatched and it's just a very :D-feeling place heehee ;D

Mrt-ed down to NgeeAnnPoly this time, glad I don't have to come back to BukitTimah again xD met Christine at the Dover bus stop! Haha I still can't match most names to faces though, I know my group's faces by now but I'm still at a loss for their names! D; but sighz I am getting tired of being know as 'the '96 girl' haha finezzzz I already know I'm the youngest by a long shot. Didn't digest most of what was being said during the talks except that guys can get caned and 2 years jail for outrage of modesty hurhur ;) hehheh was too busy doodling! :P funtime, including games and when we played some lyrics thing was spent highing around heehee ;D I like my group :D

Oh look I reached Gleneagles, gonna go Tanglin Mall now and hobbo around until my family comes!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

//I AM HOMEZ it is 9pm hur in the end we went to watch a piano performance of Chopin and Liszt, then the siblings+cousins got bored so we went to Tiong Bahru Market to eat! :D

No comments: