Thursday, 2 June 2011

i hung a wish on every star, it hasn't done much good so far

Thoughts are full and not quite coherent now, because I spent the whole late afternoon/evening since I came back reading Sources of Light by Margaret McMullan, and, wow. I don't usually like reading anything heavier than fantasy nowadays, but really, wow. I think I'll look for that book in the bookstores someday soon x)

Okay yeah haha can't really think much beyond that now, knew this would happen when I read such an emotive book in one sitting for a couple hours straight.

Training this morning was slightly awkward, but still quite fun hurhur ;D Honestly the basketballers' reaction to our training was (y) hahahahha xD They were super shocked that we had so many water breaks/long breaks in general! but ohwellz that's what happens when we do our own programme hurhur ;) But yeah it was a good change from the usual ;D

After training we got all the logs stuff and wtvs, as well as our teams hurhur. Okay actually the team-splitting was quite quite boring, main eight + remaining Sec4s + two Sec4 bballers in one team, and rest of us (i.e. remaining Sec3s) + rest of the bballers in the second team! Which makes it quite Interesting for us hurhur x) (so much for hoping for mixed teams, though! sighzxc) Hurhur looking forward to Saturday all the same though! ;D hehheh now I'm remembering last year's SRC, happy days~ :D

Stayed back after training for a while to shoot and calm myself (which sort of worked), re-realised why being the last to leave courts is not a good idea (because it means you have to pick up after everyone else has left the bread/their files/random things around D; )

Sort of last-minute decided to have a super early dinner (like 4+/5+ lolol) with Yanmin at IKEA, haven't seen her in a longlong time! Detoured to Queensway shoppping centre on the way to grab some muaji, felt damn good eating it hurhur ;D Talked for super long over dinner because we're both slow eaters like that, then we walked around the whole of IKEA several times because she hadn't finished telling her Interesting Stories About School xD (ANDAND there was this funny spider-cushion somewhere that bounced and we couldn't stop laughing at hahahahha I want something like that omg xD)

Have also been stuck on Winnie the Pooh songs since this morning! xD Suddenly had 'Forever and Ever' and 'Wherever You Are' playing in my head this morning/afternoon. Was thinking about hunting down 'Pooh's Great Adventure' to watch it again because it really was one of the better Pooh movies made, but maybe not. Had nightmares to it the first time I watched it as a kid hehheh, and I'm afraid that if I watch it now it won't be quite as striking as it was to a younger me! x)

(Lol I took two hours to type this because I was distracted and still somewhat lost back in Sources of Light xD hurhur oh crap look at how longwinded I am after reading a novel)

(haha I stared at this Saturday's fixtures for damn long wondering why we had several two-matches-in-a-row when there are srzly. so. many. bdiv. teams. Then I realised I'd highlighted some Adistar matches too D; sighh time to get out the correction tape! T.T)

Loving The Fray's use of the piano right now, across all their songs.



(distracteddddd)

No comments: