Hehheh I have decided that I am tired of reading myself typing 'vv' all the time so I've decided to take the extra effort and use the copypaste instead ;D whoohoo amazing isn't it~
(I was gonna replace the keyboard with the spare that we've been keeping since I changed computer, except we seem to have kept it so well that I cannot find it anymore, ohwellz hehheh :)
Mhmm so it has been yesterday and today that I haven't come here. Just came back from watching Green Lantern with my parents, the graphics (and sound, though HP is actually more balanced because this is all heavy on noisy electric guitar) really reminded me of Harry Potter haha. The script was disappointing, lots of potentially -charged- scenes just fell flat. Dad says it's a show for fans, so ohwell haha :P
Had training this morning, which just seemed to pass so quickly, prob 'cause we were hosting IJ OLQP :D haha felt damn bad cause we were playing P6es, the ball just kept shooting down to our side of the court. After training, wasted time at the courts doing nonsense like arm-wrestling and trying to prove that we could repair an exercise book left rain-soaked overnight, the juniors are jokes I tell you! xD Laughed until I teared today hahahaha, haven't done that in a while!
Nearly overslept this morning though, 'cause I wasn't able to sleep last night despite being so exhausted! Heh I'll always keep thinking I'm fine now, then nights like that happen and I start the process all over again. But okay it's (more than) about time that I get back on my feet, it's my fault all this started anyway, don't blame yourself.
Hmm so what did I do yesterday! Hurhur every day seems the same nowadays.
Ohyeah and I am ttly not prepared to go back to school, at all. (I would be unutterably boring if I started, or ended, my post with something along the lines of "school is starting soon", so instead it shall be inserted somewhere in the middle of my post where there is absolutely no link teehee ;D) Okay actually everyone feels like that haha, it's nothing unique.
Sighz I can't be bothered to go find a capital w to copypaste start a sentence OKAYZ now I don't needa do it! :D Hehe was totally exhausted yesterday when I got home, even though I'd only been in school for what, a couple hours or so? Hurhur idk how I'm gonna tahan six hours of school when I can't even take half of that without collapsing at home! (Don't ask me why I was so drained either haha I really don't know! O: ) actly I was in school to help KimGoh photoshoot for her campaign, then ended up helping her and Joanne do her campaign materials and we totally forgot about taking photos until it was too dark haha failmax xD Talked about a few Serious things (always end up talking about Serious Things with either of the kims haha ;D), and other stuff which I contemplated talking about to get off my chest but decided against it, so it ended up becoming an uninformative, generalized and messy Sketch. And Kim is really so nice hur never expected her to care so much esp since we're not close or anything.
(Manz when did I become such an angsty kid D: )
Okay I don't make sense anymore haha better stop talking. But yeah it got me thinking again. Though I don't know what I'm thinking either.
Guess now's as good a time as any other to think back on this holidays! Although really mine was quite empty, if I ever got out of the house it was only for trainings/out with friends! There were things I could have done so much better, and the one or two small things I'm glad for because they could've turned out worse and didn't, for once (or twice)
.. And actually, my only conclusion is that, I'm most obviously and woefully not strong enough. Should probably take lessons from my scary super-independent aunt haha ;)
Heehee just updated my wallpaper with class outing photos! Yeahmanz now my wallpaper album finally has enough photos for five-second interval rotation, my desktop is bright and lively again! Am a happykid hoho ;D
I don't know why I do stupid things either, except that I do. Maybe I'm just too self-centred.
you're the only you
No comments:
Post a Comment