Wednesday, 8 June 2011

the broken locks were a warning

I feel quite strange now.

Didn't manage to sleep much last night/this morning even though I was quite exhausted, finally crashed after lunch which I didn't manage to eat anyway (because I was Smartz and drank milk in the morning), until 8-something. Lol I can't believe I managed to sleep through my siblings fighting in my room when even the fan kept me up last night. Oh well there goes my today.

Spent Monday at my uncle's house because he was on leave and offered to teach me Math, walked there after lunch in a drizzle and whoosh it felt good ;D

Slack training in the morning yesterday, then headed to PlazaSing to meet LouisaNg for KungFu Panda 2 at Cathay! :D Hurhur two directionally-challenged people take a long time to find each other xD It was quite good, though the first movie was better! The two of us were being movie menaces I think we made damn a lot of noise in the cinema hahahaha oops xD Searched for dessert after that, but well, of all the songs that could've been playing in Ben&Jerry's, it had to be that one :/ anyway we ended up eating at the PlazaSing basement lol.

Training tomorrow, then some mass- ice-skating thing hahahaha xD

Have been replaying several Lifehouse songs the whole evening, mm. It's restful :)

No comments: