Tuesday, 28 June 2011

we're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks

Haha just signed out of MSN (9.30pm!), really lost all my multitasking skills after June xD (okay actually I was telling myself not to sign in today oops hehheh :)

Today was spent pretty Alive, was supposed to finish up GeogFA during free block but I ended up writing at something like one word every ten minutes 'cause I went with the Kims, Shauna and Gao to the back of the library and we made super a lot of noise there hahahaha xD

(also this week is the annoyingz week with two free blocks in the middle of the day, free block first thing in the morning tomorrow, wanna come to school late! D<)

And it feels like we've always been back at school hur got a shock yesterday when my uncle reminded me that it was the first day of school after a month-long break! Sighz this is probably the result of sleeping throughout the whole holidays D:

Stayed back after school to do Geog FA and study with KimChia in the canteen, 'cause otherwise I would've just gone home and slept until dinner xD (not that I didn't sleep until dinner when I actually did get home, but at least I had some work done before that ;D) Bused back together, I really cannot believe we've never seen each other around before when we live so close haha ;D

Training yesterday was hot like mad, have never been so glad to have to do skipping! At least it's outta the sun hurhur ;D

AND. OMG. YESTERDAY VVAS THE DAY I REALISED THAT CHOCOLATE DOES NOT BELONG IN A POCKET T.T

Hehheh 'cause I'd put a couple pieces of chocolate in my pocket to eat during lunch, then I forgot to eat it and left my pinafore on the bench so it was soaking the hothot afternoon sun the whole of training and it all melted in my pocket!! But I didn't realise so I stuck my phone in my pocket on the way to my uncle's house, and when I took it out MY PHONE VVAS COVERED IN CHOCOLATE DDDDDDD; spent super long scrubbing it out with wet wipes and toothpicks and other such instruments ahhhh it even got into the buttons and the hole for earphones T.T (but ohwell it doesn't smell like chocolate unlike Jazell's wallet HAHA ;D)

Time to go finish Geog FA for real! :D

No comments: