Tuesday, 21 June 2011

all this time is passing by

I have decided that I refuse to become a depressed, angsty, useless thing. Not gonna vvaste any more of my life doing nothing because I'm too busy Feeling all sorts of useless things, it doesn't help anything.

... haha damn I feel like I'm talking to myself. Next thing you knovv, I really vvill have gone crazy hur ;)

There's something very :)))))) about reconnecting vvith old friends haha spent most of my vveekend talking to people I haven't talked to in a vvhile! :D 

Met vvith Lyn after training on Monday to vvatch X-Men! Haha both of us have been looking and looking for someone to vvatch X-Men vvith since everyone around us has vvatched already! xD X-Men vvas (y)(y) especially their accompanying tracks ahh :D Talked about happythings for a vvhile over food, felt good ;D

Bought Lifehouse's album yesterday! Not the nevvest one though haha their second album or something, the eponymous album :) Have been playing it in the living room this vvhole afternoon(or vvhat parts of it I vvas avvake anyvvay), vvhen the player vvasn't being hogged by my sister playing her ovvn CDs! The next one I have my sights on is Savage Garden's Affirmation ;D haha sighz am a sucker for semi-old songs!

Have spent vvhatever time at home today and yesterday sleeping like a pig D: Yesterday I came home after X-Men and crashed in my room until dinner. Then today I vvoke up at 7-something, vvent back to sleep, ate breakfast at ~9am, vvent back to sleep until lunch, started rereading VVinds of Change by Mercedes Lacker, slept again until past dinner. Ohvvellz at least I'm only dreaming at night hurhur I remember vvhen I used to complain vvhen I vvasn't dreaming anymore 'cause my dreams used to be exciting things! But novv they're alvvays about the same thing hur I vvouldn't mind not dreaming novvadays :P

Super annoyed at all my electronics everything seems to breaking dovvn around me D; the mouse keeps disconnecting, my phone has decided to spaz novv and again and svvitch off and on of its ovvn accord (looks like it's not bombproof afterall, gotta stop dropping it), (admittedly I've just been too lazy to change the keyboard since I have a spare anyvvay), the internet has also decided to spaz if I leave it alone for too long, vvhat else manz.

... omg I vvalked out to the living room just novv and my siblings vvere actually sharing a monstrosity of a giant chocolate Easter egg I am in shock hahahahaha. Idk vvhether I'm in shock because of the size egg or them not fighting though hur ;)

No comments: