Wednesday, 1 June 2011

there's a silence that's playing too loud

It's the first day of June.

Hurhur I'm back in my room now! ;D Either the bugs have died, flown away, or are hiding somewhere, but I don't really care as long as they're not in my bed and they won't start moving until I leave the house tomorrow :D

Today:
- I woke up at 8+,
- ate breakfast,
- slept,
- ate lunch,
- slept again,
- watched the rain,
- slept AGAIN omg,
- dinnered,
- hid in the living room waiting for my room to debug,

and here I am now.

... Yeah it was really a useless day. Idk how I can sleep so much either omg. Haha now the only things that mark my days are trainings (like tomorrow is a training day)(and training days are strange these holidays, super irregular! O: ), and the only times I bother taking note of are when I sleep and wake because I like knowing how many hours a day I sleep xD Although it's gonna become useless soon if I continue sleeping so much! D:

Hurhur I needa get off GoogleReader, spending super a lot of time reading + everything I follow there are Tumblrs anyway! But okay it is Necessary Therapy ;)

Just finished packing up my desk, but didn't really have the energy to organise it properly. Ohwellz at least it doesn't look like a warzone anymore ;D (hurhur now my sister's table does, because she leaves all her stuff on my table and I chucked it back to her! Ah wellz ;D)

I should get started on work. Ohmanz Monday seems like sucha long time ago, even though it's like no time's passed at all D:

//Oops found my way back to YouTube again hur.

No comments: